There are 5 rules that should not be broken even if you feel the rule is ridiculous. There are a number of others as well but these five should not be broken.
1. Do NOT social post a wedding until the bride has. Unplugged or an event that is completely plugged In, the bride sets the social pace. Watch her Instagram, Facebook, snapchat, etc... and let that set your pace.
2. NO kids means NO kids. I get this new trend is strange. Destination weddings it's not only strange it is a bit awkward. There is a reason they have chosen this. It perhaps is because your children can be a bit unruly and maybe your kids ruined it for everyone. Maybe though it has nothing to do with you and rather is a facility issue or a catering issue. Perhaps the bride and groom could not afford the children as guests. Whatever the reason, it is inappropriate to engage in dialogue about it and it is not a rule that is acceptable to break.
3. Rearranging Seating Charts. Why does one think this is acceptable? Under no circumstance is adjusting the seating chart acceptable.
4. OPA! The wine glass broke, the plate slides off the table and breaks; why did it happen? Did it happen because you were intoxicated? Was it an accident you caused? If you are intoxicated you should have an Uber or cab called promptly and simply leave. If you caused an accident quietly find facility staff or the wedding coordinator. Don't burden the bride and groom. Fix the situation privately.
5. Do NOT block the photographers shot. Wether it's walking down the aisle, the first kiss or the first dance. SIT down! Let the photographer work their magic.