After the simple repost of my dress at a wedding this past weekend we had numerous inquiries about this beauty. We are going to be doing a what to wear series here on the SQUAD blog. Our where to shop and maybe even some where not to shop places. Follow the hashtag #IDoShop to see some of our styles.
Alright, now the good stuff. This dress:
Here is a BOGO link for you for some cute dresses for not just summer weddings, but summer concerts and more. Lauren's Link
Charlotte Russe has an entire section called "Wedding Guest Dresses." They make shopping easy.
Charlotte Russe is your one stop #OutfitGoals shop. Perfect for weddings and events. Shop Charlotte Russe. #ShopLauren
I'm back!!! Just adding to this post because this dress is also from Charlotte Russe.
Be sure to check out #IDoShop for more cute ideas.
Top 5 tips for choosing an outfit for a wedding.
1. Neutrals are GOOD! Blush, nudes, cremes and other neutral palettes are good. Do not let a colorful dress distract from the wedding details.
2. Research your surroundings. Find out more on the venue. If it is Chateau Des Fleurs than your cowboy boots may tend to not be appropriate.
3. Comfortability is important. Most of the time it's all about looking good and comfort takes a back burner. Weddings however comfort is crucial.
4. The best accessory is a smile and a good looking man hanging on to you. Have your date match a little in theme:
5. Give yourself plenty of time