IDoWED hosted Belles and Beaux a Wedding Show at Chateau Des Fleurs. This wedding show included some super fun tutorial classes one of which was makeup. After a brief survey on Facebook asking brides and event professionals what they would recommend for class topics it was decided the topic would be "Wedding Day vs Everyday."
The best person to teach the class was Micalah Howard. Micalah has 15 years professional makeup experience and is considered an expert in the field. She is knowledgable of all the latest trends and has extensive product knowledge.
Initially, IDoWED was going to live feed the class to allow others who were not attending the show to ask questions, do to low wifi this was not possible. We did capture some of the class on video and wanted to share it with you here.
1. Choose where you want your shimmer
2. Choose medium to full coverage foundation.
3. Always hire a professional makeup artist.
4. Do NOT get your brows waxed a day or two before the wedding.
5. Lashes, always do lashes for special events.
6. Spray Tanning do it 2-3 days before your event and consider having your partner tan as well so there is similarity in skin color.
7. Do not do your run through to early.
For more from MNM Makeup Studios be sure to check them out on Instagram and Facebook.